Q4 Holiday Gift Guide Campaign
Maximize Exposure for your Brand or Product this Holiday Season
With consumers preparing to spend more than $650 Billion during the upcoming holiday season, we know that Q4 is one of the most critical times for your business. These potential customers turn to the media and online influencers for guidance on what to buy, making the next few months the most critical PR window of the year.
Many of the best gifts most likely to catch an editor’s eye come from brands that can’t yet afford to retain a PR firm. So, we’ve created this focused, four-month media and influencer relations campaign to ensure that any company can place its offerings in front of all the right decision-makers for 2017 holiday gift guide coverage.
Ensure your product is seen by editors, producers and decision-makers at:
National, regional and local mid-short lead media
National broadcast outlets (e.g. Today, GMA, etc.)
Local TV stations in the top 25 DMAs
Online media & blogs
Social media influencers
How It Works:
- This August, we will select our favorite products for the 2017 holiday season.
- Beginning in September, we will aggressively pitch these selections to our constellation of media contacts using a variety of outreach methods and editorial themes.
- Anticipated media coverage in print, online and on TV will occur in November and December.
- All participants receive a wrap report in December listing and merchandising all media placements.
- Onboarding process to brief our team on your products’ unique features and benefits.
- Inclusion of your product in a wide variety of pitches throughout Q4.
- Outreach to:
- National, regional and local mid-short lead print media
- National broadcast outlets (e,g. Today, GMA, etc.)
- Local TV stations in the top 50 DMAs
- Online media & blogs
- Social media influencers
- YouTube Vloggers
- Trade publications
- Coordination of all segment details including sourcing third-party spokespeople as necessary.
- Summary report of all placements garnered.
- Companies and brands that know they need PR, but just don’t have the funds available to retain a firm.
- Established brands with firms on retainer who wish to have a dedicated team focused on the critical Q4 holiday window.
- Companies that wish to “test the waters” of working with a PR firm.
$1,750 per month
September – December
- Brilliant’s backend Instagram enhancement program:
- Increases Instagram followers by an average of 800-1000 per month
- Triples engagement
- Determines successful hashtag use
- Partners in the Q4 campaign may opt-in to our Instagram boost for an additional $895 per month.
- Brilliant PR & Marketing’s proprietary Co-Branded Social Media Promotions routinely:
- Garner hundreds of thousands impressions
- Increase participant’s social media following and engagement, and
- Yield thousands of email address opt-ins
- Partners in the Q4 campaign may participate in our holiday-themed co-branded promotion for an additional one-time fee of $750.