FULL TIME REMOTE – Social Media and Digital Director
Location: United States
Job Id: 2018-2002
# of Openings: 1
Salary Range: DOE
Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks Social Media/Digital Marketing Director
Leading agency serving consumer lifestyle brands with an emphasis on family brands, baby, maternity, toys, and games, Brilliant PR & Marketing, seeks an experienced Social Media/Digital Marketing Director to help us support our fast-paced culture and rapid growth!
So what’s Brilliant all about? Beyond serving some of the best known and fastest growing brands targeting families, parents and kids, we are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA and Scottsdale, AZ. But, many team members work from other parts of the US. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office, but team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
We are currently looking to add an experienced Social Media/Digital Marketing Director to our team who will be responsible for overarching strategy, content creation, day-to-day management and growth trajectories of our clients’ and our own social media channels. Though the core focus of the role is organic social media growth, preference will be given to candidates with more holistic digital experience including paid social advertising, email marketing, influencer integration, etc.
Specific Responsibilities of the Social Media/Digital Marketing Director Include:
- Core Social Media Management Requirements
- Ongoing refinement of overarching strategy including development of specific plans to support growth goals
- Ensure ongoing page growth including followers, fans and engagement
- Oversee development of monthly content calendar in coordination with the account team, including direction for post creative needs
- Oversee team and third-party designers to develop, refine and finalize content
- Recruit, vet and manage third-party designers
- When possible and from time to time, leverage basic apps and resources to create basic content
- Develop best practices for ongoing page/fan/follower engagement including response to comments and DMs, overseeing team members and interns executing these tasks
- Oversee the development of weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual social media analyses and performance reviews
- Serve as the Client’s primary point of contact for all social media needs
- Train and manage interns on social channels support needs
- Maintain ultimate responsibility for quality execution and delivery against client expectations
- Make recommendations for post boosting budgets, gain client approval, implement post boosting, track boosting budgets, work with accounting to ensure invoicing amounts paid and reconcile budgets with clients
- Leverage social listening to inform ongoing development of strategy
- Stay up to speed on industry best practices and serve as the agency’s social media thought leader
- In the execution of all tasks, develop consistent agency practices and standards that can be implemented and repeated by all agency staff, including standardized content calendars, creative briefs, reporting tools, use of social management platforms, etc.
- Secondary Roles to be Assessed Pending Candidate Experience:
- Paid Social Ads
- Manage the process of pitching clients and new business leads on paid social media ads campaigns, including the development of timelines, budgets and projected results
- Develop social ads strategies including funnels, personas, ad creative direction, etc.
- Oversee creative resources to develop ad creative
- For smaller spends, oversee implementation of ads on Facebook and Instagram, optimize performance ongoing and develop weekly, monthly and other ongoing performance reporting for clients
- For larger spends, oversee third-party digital ads specialist to implement, optimize and report on campaigns
- Ensure actual spends on social platforms are within client budgets and provide budgetary reconciliation
- Become agency leader in guiding clients to develop affiliate programs, including potential management of affiliate platforms for clients and developing best practices for amplifying affiliate revenue through agency efforts with influencers, etc.
- Paid Social Ads
- 3+ years Social Media experience ideally for a consumer brand or agency. Experience with parenting, juvenile and consumer products will be a plus!
- Proven experience developing social media strategies and driving channel growth.
- Proven experience developing contemporary and engaging social media content.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, project management, and time management skills
- SUPER organized style and the ability to focus working off-site
- First-hand experience with social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Familiarity with Outlook, Cision, Google Docs,, video conferencing and Glip. Experience with AirTable, is a plus.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/brilliantprandmarketing.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1009