FULL TIME REMOTE – Senior Account Executive
Position: FULL TIME REMOTE – Senior Account Executive
Location: United States
# of Openings: 1
Salary Range: DOE
Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks a Senior Account Executive to support the agency’s growing team and rapid growth.
Brilliant is in its 2nd decade and is one of the most respected agencies serving consumer lifestyle brands with a specific focus on products, brands and services for families including baby and maternity, toys and games, tech, housewares and food.
We’re seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) with extensive experience in an agency setting, that knows the ins and outs of media and influencer relations, account management and social media management intimately, and has begun to develop their creative thinking, strategic planning and business development skills. The SAE will work within the framework of a supportive 3+ person team that will depend on you as a leader in the execution of everyday account tasks, specific campaigns and client management.
You’ll manage both short-term deadlines and long-term goals, and oversee tactics ranging from media list creation and pitching, developing relationships with influencers, tracking team goals, reporting results, project management and timeline creation, content calendars, writing surveys, running contests, planning live media/influencer events and more.
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA and Scottsdale, AZ, and even more scattered around the country. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office, but team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
- Media and Influencer Relations
- Develop overarching media and influencer strategies
- Develop media lists using internal and external resources
- Coordinate team and agency-wide pitch efforts
- Contribute to short, mid and long-term agency wide pitch planning
- Establish proper messaging, product, brand and company details in outreach and coverage
- Draft pitches
- Develop creative and strategic concepts for breaking through with media and influencers beyond basic email pitching
- Establish and track goals
- Actively pitch media (40%) and influencers (60%) including national and local broadcast, print, radio, podcasts, blogs and online media, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok influencers.
- Enter all data surrounding pitching and results into an agency database
- Work with agency reporting resources to ensure proper results reporting to clients
- Social media
- Work with clients and teams to establish overarching social media strategies, goals, programming ideas, content plans, creative plans, etc. with an emphasis on Facebook and Instagram for both Brilliant pages as well as our clients pages.
- Develop monthly content calendars in sync with client’s brand objectives, editorial calendars, promotional plans, etc., working with clients to refine concepts and gain approval.
- Leverage content provided by clients and source third-party content to develop engaging photo, video and other media to support posts
- As warranted, develop custom images, graphics and other media to support social media content needs, including managing third-party photographers/designers
- Schedule and manage implementation and posting necessary to support ongoing content plans, leveraging client’s systems and protocols as required
- Engage with client’s social media channels on a daily basis, responding to questions, referring customer service inquiries to clients, checking direct messages, engaging with other pages and influencers, etc.
- Skills at growing social pages fans, followers, subscribers.
- Manage our Gleam based Social Media looped Give-a-Ways.
- Ongoing tracking of social media analytics and development of weekly, monthly other periodic social media results reports
- Analyze social media follower growth and engagement, making actionable recommendations to clients as to how to improve
- Manage budget for boosting posts
- Executing social media advertising a plus.
- Develop media materials, fact sheets, Q&As, branded content, blog posts, op-eds, scripts, toolkits and other media required to support media/influencer outreach and client objectives.
- Lead the development of media and influencer strategies
- Work with senior staff to develop detailed brand strategies, campaigns and activations
- Contribute to strategic thinking and creative ideation for agency new business efforts lead by senior staffCreative Development
- Work hand-in-hand with our VP and SVP to develop programs and strategies and support clients’ planning needs
Basic Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or a related area of study
- 5-10 years of PR experience with an emphasis on media relations and consumer products
- 5- 10 years experience working with influencers, both paid and earned
- 5-10 years experience managing social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok for consumer products companies
- 5-10 years of proven experience strong leadership, talent development, and project management skills
- 6-10 years of experience in planning and implementing events targeting consumers, media and influencers
- Exceptional computer skills using Outlook, Cision, Google Docs, AirTable, video conferencing and Glip.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters a plus) in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or a related area of study
- EXCEPTIONAL communication skills, both verbal and written
- Uber-organizational skills enabling you to track multiple plans, calendars, budgets, and timelines to the minute and penny
- Experience with Coverage Book, Aspire IQ, and video and photo editing software is a BIG plus
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/brilliantprandmarketing.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1009