FULL TIME REMOTE – Account Coordinator
Location: United States
Job Id: 2018-2003
# of Openings: 1
Salary Range: DOE
Brilliant is much different from traditional consumer product agencies. Rather than “staying the course”, we thrive on pushing the bar . We are high energy, fast-paced and a perfect case study in balanced chaos. Your plate will be full. Your ability to prioritize and juggle will be challenged. Your opinion will be sought. But at the end of the day, you will move the needle for your client and have a tremendous sense of accomplishment.
Are you sweating yet? No? Maybe just a little? Then keep reading….we want to know you!
As an Account Coordinator at Brilliant PR & Marketing, the leading agency marketing to moms, you have at least one year public relations experience working with consumer products. We’re looking for an AC who is passionate about PR, social media and influencer relations.
You will work with your account team to assist with media and influencer relations, social media execution, reporting and analytics, and sample requests, among other tasks and activations.
Your outstanding writing and organization skills will empower you to craft press materials such as fact sheets, pitches and press releases, and your superior research and organization skills will shine through while developing media/influencer lists, identifying new contacts, monitoring trends, and reporting on client coverage.
A confident communicator is a must as you will engage directly with the client for sampling and reporting needs and participate in client calls. You will be asked for creative input in strategic planning opportunities. An understanding of your clients’ bottom-line business goals and objectives is a must.
Because we are a remote agency, your ability to remain focused and properly manage your time on your own, while working from home, is critical. This will require you to heavily utilize technology such as Outlook, Google Docs, AirTable, video conferencing, and Glip. Experience with Cision, Coverage Book, and Meltwater is desired. You will be expected to work and be available during business hours. Additional details follow:
- Creation and development of media lists as directed by senior account team members
- Execute large scale pitching efforts and follow-up to bloggers and lower caliber influencers
- Partner with account team to identify long lead editorial calendars to pitch, oversee deadlines and provide recommendations to Account Manager as to who to pitch
- Monitoring of media services (Google, Mention, Cision, etc) for client activity and updating coverage in internal systems
- Sending media coverage alert emails to client and account teams within 48 hours of coverage being earned
- Collaborate with senior staff on the development of annual awards recommendations, gaining approval from the client on which products to submit to which awards programs
Reporting & Sampling
- Generation of monthly reports, and presentation to senior team members for review.
- Ensure that the prior month’s reporting is sent to client by 5th of each month
- Ensure junior staff are properly managing internal media/influencer product sampling procedures, working to maintain the annual samples budget provided by the client
- Owner of Samples Tracking for all clients on their roster
- Sample request to be sent to client within 24 hours of being placed by booking team member
- Tracking samples once sent from client to media outlet and providing updates to team
- Reporting of sample allotment issues to account team so that pitching efforts can be properly amended
- Participate in bi-weekly all agency conference calls
- Participate in weekly all-agency media relations conference calls
- Participate in periodic all-agency client onboarding calls
- Endeavor to leverage your own media relations efforts and dialogs to benefit your teammates and other clients on the agency roster, pitching the agency lookbook, etc.
Enough about us…..tell us more about you!
What book are you currently reading?
No really, we want to know….please share with us in your next outreach about this career opportunity.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/brilliantprandmarketing.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1009