FULL TIME REMOTE – Account Coordinator
Position: FULL TIME REMOTE – Account Coordinator
Location: United States
Job Id: 2018-2003
# of Openings: 1
Salary Range: DOE
Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks Account Coordinator
Leading agency serving consumer lifestyle brands with an emphasis on family brands, baby, maternity, toys and games,Brilliant PR & Marketing, seeks an entry level account coordinator to help us support our fast-paced culture and rapid growth!
We’re looking for an Account Coordinator just beginning their career but with aspirations to progress quickly to more senior-level agency positions. Key responsibilities include researching new media outlets and scouting industry trends, building targeted media lists, researching and working with influencers and merchandising your team’s success to client’s through daily and monthly reporting.
You’ll work within the framework of a supportive 3-4 person team that will depend upon and guide you in executing the fundamental account tasks you’ll be leading, while valuing your contributions to clients’ campaigns, strategies, events and activations.,
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA and Scottsdale, AZ. But, many team members work from other parts of the US team. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office, but team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
- Using Cision, Klear, Google, Twitter, Instagram, and more to build curated media and influencer target lists
- Extensive media and influencer relations
- Monitoring the media and influencer landscapes for client coverage and sending “Hits As They Happen” emails in real time to alert the client of new coverage
- Tracking and coordinating product requests, samples inventory, and client sample budgets
- Generating monthly client reports via Coverage Book and manage real-time published coverage tracker in AirTable
- Developing your writing skills by contributing to press materials and pitches
- Developing management skills by leading interns to success
- 1+ Years of experience in consumer products PR, preferably in an agency setting, or extensive study of PR, journalism or a related field
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, project management, and time management skills
- SUPER organized style and the ability to focus while working off-site
- First-hand experience with social media channels and influencers including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube (preferred)
- Familiarity with Outlook, Cision, Google Docs, AirTable, video conferencing and Glip. Experience with Coverage Book, Meltwater/Klear, and video and photo editing software is a BIG plus
Did we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!
Sound like a fit?! To apply, you will need to complete our online application, our pre-assessment test, and provide samples of your work and resume. Please set aside about 30 minutes to complete the entire application. Any incomplete applications will not be considered. Ready to apply? Apply here!