FULL TIME PLANO, TX – Influencer Coordinator
Position: FULL TIME – Influencer Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
Last Updated: 11-2019
# of Openings: 1
Salary Range: DOE
Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks Influencer Coordinator.
A leading agency serving consumer lifestyle brands with an emphasis on family brands, baby, maternity, toys and games, Brilliant PR & Marketing, seeks an experienced Influencer Relations Coordinator to help us support our rapid growth!
We’re looking for an individual who is well versed in the dynamic digital landscape and has a comprehensive understanding of all social platforms and the ways influencers engage with each other. You will help build and maintain influencer relations in a mutually beneficial partnership.
As the Influencer Relations Coordinator, you will be part of the team who is responsible for paid and earned influencer programs across agency clients. This position will coordinate the daily activities needed to engage and leverage influencers across digital platforms to turn them into passionate brand advocates for Brilliant’s clients, with the goal of converting the influencers’ audiences to also advocate for clients, engage with the brand, and become customers.
The ideal candidate has a strong familiarity with the influencer landscape specifically in family, toys, baby, and kid products as well as an understanding of how brands leverage talent to support their overall marketing objectives.
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA and Scottsdale, AZ, and even more scattered around the country. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office, but team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
- Manage day-to-day communications with influencers and communicate as needed with our internal teams on everything brand and campaign-related.
- Closely track campaign performance and facilitate all aspects of the campaign planning, execution and analysis process; including managing campaign calendar, monitoring and optimizing campaign results, writing creative briefs, etc.
- Help maintain the monthly media planner and pitching influencers on an earned and paid basis.
- Utilize Meltwater/Klear and other database tools.
- Work closely with the Influencer Relations Manager and Social Media Manager to execute trade shows and client updates on Brilliant’s social pages.
- Coordinate the cohesive influencer campaign strategies that amplify brand messages & storytelling to connect with current and future customers.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for specific influencer and ambassador areas.
- Take the lead on ensuring our internal influencer database is always updated and accurate.
- In partnership with the Influencer Relations Manager and account team, monitor influencer dialogue and feedback and make recommendations for action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- Minimum of 6 months of relevant work experience in social media, PR, and/or working in the digital space required (internships included)
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working with influencers
- Minimum of one year experience working with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Knowledge of and previous use of Meltwater or a similar database system
- Experience with TikTok.
- Experience with Air Table.
- Experience and built out network of influencers specifically in family, toys, baby, and kid products
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships remotely. Excellent communicator in all forms of communication.
- Strong Interest in consumer behavior.
- Ability to pay attention to the smallest of details.
- “Can do” attitude.
Did we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!
Sound like a fit?! To apply, you will need to complete our online application, our pre-assessment test, and provide samples of your work and resume. Please set aside about 45 minutes to complete the entire application. Any incomplete applications will not be considered. Ready to apply? Please apply here!