Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks a creative and organized Social Media Manager.
Brilliant PR & Marketing is a leading agency serving consumer lifestyle brands with an emphasis on family brands, baby, maternity, toys and games. We are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to help us support our fast-paced culture and rapid growth!
We’re looking for a Public Relations Social Media Manager with experience in an agency setting, managing several clients at one time. This role will serve as part of a social media team, which supports and leads social media efforts in collaboration with our core 3-4 person account teams.
This role will allow you to take charge and be part of the growth of a top-priority department within the agency
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA, Texas and Scottsdale, AZ, and even more scattered around the country. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office, but team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
In this position you will:
- Work with account staff to develop and hone initial, overreaching social media strategies for clients, including recommendations for use of paid social media ad spend (Emphasis on Facebook & Instagram)
- Pivot from client brand/product briefing to develop a strategic approach and POV for translating objectives and brand into social content/ strategy
- Develop monthly content calendars, refined per team/client feedback and schedule posts on social channels
- Leverage existing photo and video assets to develop custom creative content to serve monthly content strategy.
- Create custom photo/video/animation content to support monthly content needs and/or work with third-parties to develop such content.
- Create custom content on-site at live events, in client offices, etc (Travel possible)
- Daily engagement with fans, respond to comments, flagging client to negative posts, etc.
- Engagement with complementary brands and influencers via social media platforms.
- Weekly and monthly reporting including analysis of growth stats, paid ad performance, progress toward KPI’s, etc.
- Participation in client status calls and team update calls.
- Priority will be given to candidates that also have experience managing social media ad spends (strategy development, ad creation, content development, results tracking optimizing spend, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or a related area of study.
- Proven, advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with:
- Public relations social media management. for platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Advanced social media content creation.
- Managing several clients social media presence simultaneously.
- Experience with key social media software programs such as Falcon, Canva, video editing software, etc.
- Familiarity with Outlook, Google Docs, AirTable, video conferencing and Glip.
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Manager within a PR & Marketing Agency.
- Previous experience working within the toys, babies, kids, family, social media industry
- Social media advertising experience as described above
Did we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!
Sound like a fit?! To apply, you will need to complete our online application, our pre-assessment test, and provide samples of your work and resume. Please set aside about 30 minutes to complete the entire application. Any incomplete applications will not be considered. Ready to apply? Apply HERE !!