Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks an Account Coordinator or Senior Account Coordinator to support the agency’s growing team and rapid growth.
Brilliant is in its second decade and is one of the most respected agencies serving consumer lifestyle brands with a specific focus on products, brands and services for families including baby and maternity, toys and games, tech, housewares and food.
We’re seeking an Account Coordinator (AC) or Senior Account Coordinator (SAC) with 1-2 years experience in an agency setting. Key responsibilities for this role include researching new media outlets and influencer channels, scouting industry trends, building targeted media and influencer lists, supporting social media content creation and channel management efforts, overseeing and coordinating sampling for clients, and merchandising your team’s success to client’s through daily and monthly reporting. This role works with a supportive 3-4 person team that will depend upon and guide you to execute the fundamental account tasks you’ll be leading.
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA and Scottsdale, AZ. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office. Team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals, who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
- Manage calendars to schedule client calls and send reminder emails to confirm client attendance
- Work internally with teams to track client deliverables, brainstorm programming and help keep accounts on track
- Attend client/agency status calls, capture notes and follow up with clients about next steps/deliverables
- Maintain orderly organizational system of client’s digital assets, documents and account records
- Use Cision, Aspire IQ, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Air Table and more to build curated media and influencer target lists
- Actively pitch and secure earned coverage with media and influencers
- Research and maintain lists of celebrities and key opinion leaders who are within clients’ target markets, conducting periodic outreach to these groups
- Oversee reporting and sampling resources to ensure all client coverage is captured and reported, all requested media and influencer samples have been sent, etc.
- Conduct supplementary daily media monitoring as requested
- Track and coordinate product requests, samples inventory, and client sample budgets
- Conduct thoughtful, in-depth and analytical research as requested by your team and clients to inform competitive awareness, program development, landscape analyses, etc.
- Brainstorm and develop recommendations for creative mailers for media and influencers
- Work with team to develop social media content, engage on client’s social media pages and coordinate month-end social media results reporting
- Generate monthly client reports via Coverage Book and manage real-time published coverage tracker in AirTable
- Develop writing skills by contributing to press materials and pitches
- Develop management skills by leading interns to success
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or a related area of study
- 1-3 years of experience in consumer products Public Relations
- 1-3 years direct experience with pitching consumer media
- 1-3 years experience with and exceptional computer skills; specifically using a Personal computer or Mac, Outlook, Google Docs, internet and social media
- 2-3 years of experience in consumer products PR, in an agency setting, or extensive study of PR, journalism or a related field
- Experience with Cision, AirTable, video conferencing and Glip, Coverage Book, Meltwater/Klear, and video and photo editing software is a BIG plus
- Experience working with influencers, both paid and earned
- SUPER organized style and the ability to focus while working off-site
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, project management, and time management skills
- First-hand years experience with social media creation and management including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Sound like a fit?! Apply here!